Medical and Technical Assistant /MTLA (m/f/d)
We are looking for a full-time medical-technical laboratory assistant (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible
We offer our couples who wish to have children all modern methods of reproductive medicine in a special environment.
We offer you:
- Good accessibility by public transport.
- A modern, friendly workplace in a young team.
- Careful training.
- Various tasks from laboratory, administration and organization, patient contact.
Your tasks are:
- Completed MTLA training or a comparable profession.
- We require basic IT knowledge (Word, Excel) as well as careful and independent work.
- We want our new team members to enjoy working with our patients and be flexible in organizing their working hours.
- Willingness to work weekends.
- Implementation of IVF, ICSI, sperm processing, spermiograms, cryopreservation and cell culture
- Assistance with egg retrieval, insemination, embryo transfer and minor interventions.
- Conversations with patients.
- Documentation and administration tasks.
- Cooperation with the medical team and the medical specialists.
Could we spark your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you personally.
Applications directly via
Kinderwunsch-Zentrum Stuttgart, Praxis Villa Haag
Dr. med. Mayer-Eichberger